Our 10 point process means communication and quality checks are a key part of every job. You will always know what to expect before, during, and after a roofing job has been completed. You can answer all of your clients questions with confidence.
These are the steps that Detail Roofing takes from beginning-to-end to maintain your roof. It starts with a roof assessment. With all the info collected, and photos taken, we prepare a quote for your approval. Work is then completed and you are provided with a thorough report and next steps. Here is the detailed breakdown of the steps:
1. Initial Roof Assessment – Visual Inspection with electronic photo documentation of your roof to provide an overall snapshot of areas requiring attention.
2. Proposal – A comprehensive written assessment offering recommendations, solutions & pricing.
3. Assistance preparing documents & planning time line for project.
4. On-Site Monitoring – Performed by our senior supervisors on a regular basis to ensure
quality & safety.
5. Project Management Services – Our exceptional office staff provides updates on progress for multi-day jobs.
6. Project Summary – Before & After photos of the whole project from start to finish.
7. Maintenance Plan – Detailed outline of our maintenance programs to keep your roof in top condition.
8. Annual Inspections – We contact you and schedule annual roof reviews and follow up with maintenance on areas that require attention.
9. 24-Hour Emergency Service – Ensures even the smallest issue is dealt with promptly.
10. Qualified, ticketed Red Seal Journeymen roofers to attend to all your roofing needs 24 hours a day.
Panic can set in when roof leaks are causing immediate damage. When a bucket isn’t enough, every minute counts. Detail Roofing Technicians are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency roof leaks. Trucks are stocked with the all the necessary supplies to make repairs in any condition. Our fleet size allows us to get to customers faster.
Roof leaks happen at all times of day or night. If there’s water coming into a unit it is an emergency. Luckily Detail Roofing has roofing technicians available 24/7.
Detail Roofing offers roof replacement financing for Condo Corporations and commercial buildings
Detail Roofing is one of the premier Greater Toronto Area commercial & Condominium Corporation roofing contractors. Our professional approach to commercial and industrial roof installation, roof maintenance and repairs has earned us a reputation of excellence among architects, general contractors, roof consultants and building owners alike.
Schedule an Assessment