Our 10 point process means communication and quality checks are a key part of every job. You will always know what to expect before, during, and after a roofing job has been completed. You can answer all of your clients questions with confidence.
These are the steps that Detail Roofing takes from beginning-to-end to maintain your roof. It starts with a roof assessment. With all the info collected, and photos taken, we prepare a quote for your approval. Work is then completed and you are provided with a thorough report and next steps. Here is the detailed breakdown of the steps:
1. Initial Roof Assessment – Visual Inspection with electronic photo documentation of your roof to provide an overall snapshot of areas requiring attention.
2. Proposal – A comprehensive written assessment offering recommendations, solutions & pricing.
3. Assistance preparing documents & planning time line for project.
4. On-Site Monitoring – Performed by our senior supervisors on a regular basis to ensure
quality & safety.
5. Project Management Services – Our exceptional office staff provides updates on progress for multi-day jobs.
6. Project Summary – Before & After photos of the whole project from start to finish.
7. Maintenance Plan – Detailed outline of our maintenance programs to keep your roof in top condition.
8. Annual Inspections – We contact you and schedule annual roof reviews and follow up with maintenance on areas that require attention.
9. 24-Hour Emergency Service – Ensures even the smallest issue is dealt with promptly.
10. Qualified, ticketed Red Seal Journeymen roofers to attend to all your roofing needs 24 hours a day.
Roof leaks happen at all times of day or night. If there’s water coming into a unit it is an emergency. Luckily Detail Roofing has roofing technicians available 24/7.
If the roof is actively leaking it is an emergency. You should not allow a leak to continue for the following reasons:
All of these consequences will end up costing more than simply getting the roof leak repaired as soon as possible.
Detail Roofing is available to make repairs day or night, 365 days a year so there is no sense in waiting and allowing damage to continue.
You know there’s an active leak but aren’t sure if it’s coming from the roof or plumbing pipes. How can you tell? Who should you call? Locating a water leak is not an easy task. The important thing is to not wait. Even if you’re not sure it’s best to call someone. The worst that can happen is one contractor comes to the location and identifies that it is not a leak they can deal with and you’ll have to try the other contractor. At least you’re one step closer to getting it fixed and mitigating the damage.
Chances are it’s a roof leak if:
When a call that comes in at night because a roof in a townhouse complex is leaking and water is entering the unit be sure to call Detail Roofing for a quick repair.
Our professionally trained technicians and crews are available 24 hours a day to repair your roof system.
Detail Roofing offers roof replacement financing for Condo Corporations and commercial buildings
Detail Roofing is one of the premier Greater Toronto Area commercial & Condominium Corporation roofing contractors. Our professional approach to commercial and industrial roof installation, roof maintenance and repairs has earned us a reputation of excellence among architects, general contractors, roof consultants and building owners alike.
Schedule an Assessment